DMG Case Studies
Meet our Consultants
John L. Kirsten
Michael J. Cronin
Sanford A. Knapp
Case Studies: TestQuest, Inc.
||Software: Mobile Device Testing
||Provides testing platform for cell phones and other mobile devices.
Diablo Management Group (DMG) was retained in February, 2008 by the Board of Mendocino Software, which included representatives from Norwest Venture Partners and Gabriel Venture Partners.
Secured financing had been provided by Silicon Valley Bank.
DMG was engaged to manage an orderly wind-down of company operations. Subsequently, DMG assumed fiduciary responsibility for the business and managed all required legal filings, creditor settlements and asset sale efforts.
- Manage the wind-down of company operations.
- Sell the business, including fixed assets and intellectual property.
- Settle all outstanding financial and legal obligations.
- Manage the sale of the business in a timely and organized fashion.
- Effectively settle with all secured and unsecured creditors and lessors.
- Conducted out-of-court voluntary wind-down.
- Completed sale of substantially all company assets to business buyer.
- Conducted creditor settlement negotiations and completed secured settlement at 100%.
© 2003-2014 Diablo Management Group. All Rights Reserved. | DianeV.com