DMG Case Studies
Meet our Consultants
John L. Kirsten
Michael J. Cronin
Sanford A. Knapp
DMG Case Study — Neurome, Inc.
||Neurome, Inc. conducted genetic research in neurodegenerative diseases. It has additional subsidiaries in the form of Neurome Newco Ltd., which was a Bermuda joint venture with Eli Lilly.
||Diablo Management Group (DMG) was retained in 2006 to manage a orderly wind-down of company operations, manage the sale of fixed and IP assets, settle outstanding financial and legal obligations and conduct the liquidation of the Bermuda joint venture.
- Manage all facility operations and the orderly wind-down of company operations
- Comply with environmental and government regulations throughout the process
- Sell the company's fixed assets
- Conduct creditor settlement negotiations
- Successfully completed operational wind-down
- Sold IP to a buyer who continues with promising research (this research may lead to a future return to the estate)
© 2003-2014 Diablo Management Group. All Rights Reserved. | DianeV.com