DMG Case Studies
Meet our Consultants
John L. Kirsten
Michael J. Cronin
Sanford A. Knapp
Case Studies: Mendocino Software, Inc.
||Software: Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
||Provides CDP back-up system software for enterprise-scale IT systems.
Diablo Management Group (DMG) was retained in February, 2008 by the Board of Mendocino Software, which included representatives from Mayfield Fund, Accel Partners and Foundation Capital.
DMG was engaged to manage an orderly wind-down of company operations. Subsequently, DMG assumed fiduciary responsibility for the business and managed all required legal filings, creditor settlements and asset sale efforts.
- Manage the wind-down of company operations.
- Sell fixed assets and intellectual property.
- Settle all outstanding financial and legal obligations.
- Manage the sale of company assets in a timely and organized fashion.
- Effectively settle with all secured and unsecured creditors and lessors.
- Conducted out-of-court voluntary wind-down.
- Completed sale of company's fixed assets through an auction.
- Managed sales of IP assets, including patent portfolio, and technology licenses.
- Conducted creditor settlement negotiations and completed settlements.
© 2003-2014 Diablo Management Group. All Rights Reserved. | DianeV.com