DMG Case Studies
Meet our Consultants
John L. Kirsten
Michael J. Cronin
Sanford A. Knapp
DMG Case Study — Maranti Networks, Inc.
||Large-scale storage area network platform that prioritized service levels for company applications.
Revenues were insufficient and no immediate additional funding was available to sustain the business.
Diablo Management Group (DMG) assumed fiduciary responsibility of Maranti Networks by the reference and request of Trinity Ventures and Menlo Ventures. In July 2005, DMG came onboard to sustain the business in a limited capacity and to enable an asset sale.
- Sale of the company's Intellectual Property
- Creditor Settlements
- Sold IP to a major computer data storage manufacturer
- Liquidated all remaining assets
- Successfully handled all corporate tax issues, including tax particulars associated with a Sales and Use Tax audit
- Negotiated and paid all settlements with secured and general unsecured creditors
- Secured settlements with all creditors
- Successfully sold IP assets and managed the transition and shutdown process, post-sale
© 2003-2014 Diablo Management Group. All Rights Reserved. | DianeV.com