DMG Case Studies
Meet our Consultants
John L. Kirsten
Michael J. Cronin
Sanford A. Knapp
DMG Case Study — Atoga Systems, Inc.
||Atoga worked as a designer, developer and manufacturer of intelligent, integrated wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) tunable laser solutions for the optical internet.
||The company was running out of cash and had repeatedly missed its revenue forecasts. The company was unable to gain any market share from the market leader.
DMG assumed fiduciary control of Atoga through positions as director and CEO. DMG was hired to:
- Market and sell all assets of Atoga, while maintaining normal operations
- Retain highly-demanded engineering talent through to conclusion of DMG-Atoga relationship
- Sold all assets to Arris
- Distributed all proceeds from asset sale to the senior secured creditors
- Completed all tax returns
- Successfully closed the company's 401(k) plan
- Retained all key personnel
- Handled all tax and employee issues including federal and state tax returns, the issue of W2s and 1099s and a Sales and Use tax audit conducted by the state of California
© 2003-2014 Diablo Management Group. All Rights Reserved. | DianeV.com